The BREMCA Systems & Automation team was established to meet the increasing demand of our customers for packaged electrical and control solutions.
Our automation engineers offer diverse technical experience and expertise, covering the full spectrum of the electro-technical industry. This includes end-user consultation, working with our clients to assess the best solution, and design, supply, installation, and commissioning.
Our engineered solutions include:
- Automation system design and implementation, including PLC, HMI, and Telemetry Systems.
- Standalone or networked SCADA solutions, with SQL Data Historian repository and reporting.
- Commissioning of third-party supply systems.
- Customer staff training.
- Industry experience, including, but not limited to, Eaton/Klockner Moeller, Allen Bradley, Modicon, Mitsubishi, GE-Fanuc, and Siemens. SCADA Systems - Wonderware, Citect, RSview32, iFix, GE-Fanuc, Cimplicity, Kingfisher Telemetry RTU Programming. The list of partners we work with is steadily growing to ensure the best solutions and expertise are provided to our valued customers.
At BREMCA, we understand the importance of good working relationships with clients to ensure projects are successful. The diverse range of automation projects we have undertaken to date include:
- Airport baggage handling systems
- Timber processing
- Dairy industry processing
- Grain processing
- Bulk material handling
- Wastewater and effluent systems
- Water treatment and supply systems
- Power monitoring and control
- Generating system control
- Building management systems
- Mining process control for both open cast and underground
- Packaging systems