It is BREMCA's policy to conduct business at all times without risk to our employees and the public. The safety and occupational health of our employees is a matter of prime concern to this company.
Every employee of the Company is asked to share in the commitment to this policy.
- Each Manager and Supervisor has a responsibility to ensure compliance with the rules for Health & Safety at work by the employees working under their direction.
- Each employee is obliged to play their responsible part in complying with the Company's safety rules and in acting safely at all times for their own and their fellow employees’ welfare.
- All employees of the Company are responsible for the safety and welfare of members of the public who may be affected by the Company's operations on or off site.
- Management is committed to the accurate reporting and recording of all workplace incidents and injuries.
In meeting this commitment, the management will:
- Provide a safe workplace, safe equipment, and proper materials.
- Establish and insist upon safe methods and safe practices at all times.
- Cooperate with all union and other nominated employee representatives.
- Comply with all legislative requirements, including:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 2015,
- The Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act 1996, and
- The Accident Compensation Act 2001.
Management and staff are expected to treat safety at work as a serious personal challenge.